City Center Park, Langford - Location of Bear Mountain Turf Field & Goudy Turf Field
From Victoria to Goudy Turf Field
- City Center Park is located in downtown Langford and is sandwiched between Langford Parkway and Glen Lake Road. off of Langford Parkway - 1089 Langford Parkway)
From Victoria to Westhills (formerly Bear Mountain) Turf Field
- Follow the Trans Canada Highway North
- Take Exit #14 and stay in the Sooke lane to head South on Millstream/Veteran's Memorial Parkway
- Follow Langford Parkway through Jacklin Road and continue past the Roundabout to Bear Mountain Stadium Turf Field (it has a big sign!)
- Follow the TCH North
- Take Exit #14 and stay in the Sooke/Langford lane to head south on Veteran's Memorial Parkway
- Turn Right onto Langford Parkway
- You can either follow Langford Parkway across Jacklin Road and past Bear Mtn Turf for parking right beside Goudy Field OR you can take Langford Parkway, turn left on Jacklin Road, take your first right on Jenkins Road and follow Jenkins to Glen Lake road, turning right on Glen Lake Road and park next to Goudy Turf Field at the old Glen Lake School site.
From North Island
- Follow Trans Canada Highway South
- Take Exit #14 and stay in the Sooke lane to head South on Millstream
- Cross Jacklin Road staying on Langford Parkway and go past the roundabout
- The stadium Turf field is on the left. Continue past the Stadium Turf field to Goudy Field on the left.